Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New site

I don't really consider this a blog, I like it more as a website. I just made it today and it will be telling you all about Miley Cyrus, the talented14 year old who stars in Disney Channel's Hannah Montana. This is your source to everything Miley (and Hannah). Just remember that I am NOT Miley. Please don't send any messages here meant for Miley, because, sorry to say, it will not reach her. I also don't like spam on the comments. You can make your suggestions, but I don't want to read chain letters like,"If you don't pass this, your life will be miserable". I have seen lots of those spam and stuff and I don't like it. I ever you DO, it will be deleted and you will not be welcomed here. The email addie you see on top is mine, but I won't read any emails you will send me. Just post your comments, I am allowing them. I also have another site, www.freewebs.com/absolutelystellahudgens , meant for Vanessa Hudgens' sister, Stella Teodora. Expect a Noah Lindsey site coming soon in freewebs too! In the meantime, enjoy the pictures and the text. :)

No comments: