Wednesday, May 16, 2007

ONE MORE THINGIE

Remember the Noah site I told you about? I am still working on it and I am so busy even if it's summer here so please just wait a little more. I just want to post to tell you all that there are still other posts you must have never read with cool pics in them so please click older posts there found in the bottom. I just wanna say sorry again for the icons, which are the same but I downloaded them from the site and they look like that already. I am taking pics of the other stars from the show or who guest starred in the show so check them out tomorrow, which is May 17 in my country. To those who are waiting for news in my other site at www.freewebs.com/absolutelystellahudgens , sorry too because I am making sure the guys here who visit here can read some things. I will go back there sooner or later. Thanks! And probably Dericka will post some good stuff later on, so watch out for that. I am also putting a shout-out thing there in the left side so if you want to say a shout out to a buddy please post a comment to this entry with your name and your bud's name.

No comments: